domingo, 22 de febrero de 2009

A SWEET TRUE STORY

|
THE HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH IS THE STREET VENDOR CANDY MAN
Tags: TALKING ABOUT PROFESSIONS
Dear friends, brothers and sisters suddenly this Sunday morning came to my mind an image long time remaining in this brain. How one day as I was about only seven years old thought that the luckiest profession on this planet was the one experienced by a simple street vendor candy man. I told this one evening while having dinner with my parents my exact words were: "Mom and dad I now know what I want to be when I grow up" My parents very surprised by this unexpected statement made they ask me : Son, that's a wonderful news, do you wish to become a doctor or a teacher or an engineer"? I didn't answer this question right away, because to be it was very obvious that to become a street vendor candy man was the most amazing job of all! I had noticed how all the children's faces were illuminated just by listening to the loud voice of this wonderful man as he approached walking down our streets. To my child's comprehension this person was indeed a very privileged human being because he brought happiness, momentary happiness’s by the way, but anyway he was my hero. So very proudly I told my parents that I eagerly was waiting to become an adult to be a much loved by children candy man. As both my parents listened in shock my words, first the laugh loudly and then suddenly they both became very serious. That night my trust in the world was pulverized totally. My parents slowly stared to explain to me what real life was about. I had to expect, as I grew older, to face each passing year with many more obligations and responsibilities and because they both very serious, I seldom saw them smile, much less laugh I believed in their words, so for many years I was afraid to grow older. I'm not judging them, because their ignorance had been inherited by their parents. To them living in this world was like living in the jungle, where the smartest or strongest animal can survive. What I did with my children was some balanced advice. I taught them to focus on the positive aspects of life, but I also explain to them that a life without discipline is worthless. Life must be most time spent enjoying life and a little or sometimes being serious about solving some issues. I expect I have done a good job. It was when my three sons and one daughter were still children, to live in a magical world. My children as they became teenagers we made them realize to be aware of the dangers of drugs. By the way If I was invited by American couples to go to the USA to live there I will be short. All of them wanted to help me by entering to this country in a straight way, in a legal way. These people would have helped me with whatever it took. My wife and I never approved because we saw the experiences of many Mexican families who had dared to go to paradise and failed. What I learned very Late was that now everywhere there are the same dangers. What are the morals of my true story?

Love, comprehension and tolerance.
YOUR SMILING SHAMAN
Amorifer-alden

No hay comentarios: